Getzville, United States
Fixed Income Analyst
Harrington Starr have partnered with a financial data provider who are seeking a Fixed Income Analyst for their Buffalo, NY office. This role focuses on cash-flow modelling for Mortgage Backed Securities using proprietary financial data-modelling software. Candidates should have a strong analytical or quantitative academic background, preferably with relevant internships, and demonstrate sound logic and reasoning skills. Strong proficiency with excel is required and any additional technical or analytical skills are a plus.
- Strong analytical or quantitative academic background
- Strong experience using advanced Excel
- Experience using VBA, Macros, or SQL is preferred
- Any experience working with financial data, preferably Fixed Income (Mortgage Backed Securities) performing modelling and cash-flow analysis
- Experience managing, preparing, and presenting financial data
- Experience communicating complex financial concepts
- Ability to communicative with clients and traders is proffered
- Experience in financial services, working with financial data, and asset managers, is preferred
- Experience working with UNIX/Linux environments, scripting/programming, and SQL databases is preferred
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level, email your resume to Matt at matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.