London, United Kingdom
A leading city based vendor is seeking an application / FIX connectivity support analyst to join the team.
As the FIX technical support analyst you will be working with client connectivity in a BAU capacity covering a multi asset environment including Derivatives, Equities and FX.
This is a diverse opportunity that involves working with multiple technologies and issues. As the FIX Technical Support engineer, you will have worked extensively with FIX and have a passion for trading technology and connectivity. My client work extensively in the Equity market and there is now a heavy focus on Derivatives within the team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning team and to build an impressive skillset around connectivity within a multi asset environment. My client can offer training and development as well as internal promotion for a sustainable career.
To be considered for the role of - FIX Technical Support, Application Support, Support, FIX, Connectivity, SQL, Excel, Linux, Derivatives, Financial Technology – you will need skills and experience in the following:
- Minimum of one year’s FIX experience is essential – the ability to understand FIX tags
- Ideally you will have an understanding of SQL as a tool
- Excel knowledge would be highly desirable
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are essential
- You will be technically passionate individual who loves to fix and resolve issues!
If you would like to find out more please contact James Platt