London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is currently working with a leading provider of high availability web based trading technology. My client is a global enterprise looking to build out their London team - as a result an exciting opportunity has arisen within their integration team for a talented messaging connectivity analyst.
As the successful FIX Implementation Specialist, you will have a strong background working with FIX around On-Boarding / Integration. You will be highly technical with SQL, UNIX, Scripting skills.
My client can offer a rewarding role allowing full 360 project ownership. Projects will be anything from 2 weeks to 6 months and the successful messaging integration analyst will be developing BA / PM skills. You will be working closely with clients to establish needs and roll out the process.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading provider of trading system technology within the bonds market space. As the successful FIX, On-Boarding analyst/Integration analyst, you will be working with world leading technologies with some of the industry’s leading financial institution. You will be working with a broad range of assignments and building an outstanding portfolio of project based work. My client can offer growth and development within the role as well as long term future career with the company.
To be considered for the role of – FIX Implementation Specialist - you will need skills and experience in the following:
- An integration / On-Boarding background with messaging technology, FIX 4.4 4.2
- A strong technical background working with SQL, UNIX - the ability to script in either Perl, Shell or Bash would be ideal
- You will have come from working within the financial services industry
- Excellent communication skills are essential, you will deliver and present solutions to clients, you will gather needs and document environment
- The right to live and work in the UK with no restrictions or sponsorship required
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this role than please apply ASAP for more information.