London, United Kingdom
FIX Product Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established software vendor that is looking to recruit a FIX Product Manager to work with their clients, development and sales teams to lead the direction of their Design Solutions team. My client is looking for a candidate that can help drive through new Connectivity (FIX/API) products and have an understanding of client requirements and what their competitors are doing currently.
A largely autonomous role, you will be involved in providing input for additional functionality and enhancements for the solutions teams. This will involve speaking to clients to understand what they need and expect from the system.
This role requires a good technical understanding of Fixed Income Products, connectivity (FIX / API) and networks.
As the product manager Product Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working with prospective and existing client to identify enhancements / additional functionality for products
- Maintain an understanding of competitor products and their strengths / weaknesses
- Prioritise tasks for the develop team
- Work with the business analysts to draw up specifications for new functionality and/or enhancements
- Perform product demos for prospective clients
To be considered for the role of Product Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange Connectivity
- Strong understanding of FIX Protocols
- Experience with Networks and APIs
- Excellent communications and client facing skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage your own work load
- Knowledge of financial products (Fixed Income, Equities, FX)
This is a fantastic chance to join a growing business with exciting plans for their product. You will work closely with senior management to set product strategy and ensure that the product meets the demands of the market.
For more information please apply to Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Product Manager, Connectivity, Networking, Market Data, Front Office, Road Maps, Agile, Finance, Fixed Income, FIX Protocol