London, United Kingdom
Are you a project manager that wants to work with a global leading brokerage that has knowledge of execution management (EMS) / order management (OMS) software? My client is looking to recruit a project manager with FIX connectivity expertise to implement and upgrade their software into a client list on a global scale. You with be responsible for managing account and dealing with various stakeholders throughout the business and will need to have exceptional communication and business skills.
My client is a highly successful brokerage business with top tier client and a product that regularly wins multiple industry awards across the globe. As a project manager (Business analyst, front office, execution management, EMS, order management, OMS, implementation, investment manager, hedge fund, FIX Connectivity, Agile) you will have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Swift Messaging Knowledge
- Knowledge of FIX Connectivity platforms and protocol
- Implementation Consulting
- Account / Client Management
- Excellent Business Analysis experience
- Pre-Sales / Sales Support
- Financial services trading systems work – OMS, EMS, PMS e.g. Fidessa, Latent Zero, Flextrade, Bloomberg, RealTick, Trading Screen etc
- Front office exposure in multi-asset class trading environments e.g. Equties, derivatives, FX, Fixed Income etc
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business that will give you exposure to a wide range of responsibilities. You will develop your skills across project management, business analysis, pre-sales, implementation and account management.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007