London,, United Kingdom
FIX Integration - On-boarding & Client Connectivity
I am looking for an experienced FIX Integration specialist to join my client within their Client Connectivity team to help build and maintain a stable electronic trading environment within this highly successful global leading Market Maker. You with be responsible for managing different accounts and dealing with various stakeholders throughout the business and will need to have exceptional communication and business skills along with excellent FIX On-boarding & Certification experience.
My client is a highly successful financial services business with top tier client and a product that regularly wins multiple industry awards across the globe. As part of the Client Connectivity team (Business analyst, front office, execution management, EMS, order management, OMS, implementation, investment manager, hedge fund, FIX Connectivity, Agile) you will have a broad set of responsibilities including:
- Knowledge of FIX Connectivity platforms and protocol’s
- Client Integration (FIX) experience
- Strong technical understanding of XML, SQL, html
- Account / Client Management
- Excellent Business Analysis experience
- FIX Customisation & Certification to facilitate trade floor requirements as well as supporting FIX sessions
- Financial services trading systems work – OMS, EMS, PMS e.g. Fidessa, Latent Zero, Flextrade, Bloomberg, RealTick, Trading Screen etc
- Front office exposure in multi-asset class trading environments ideally Equities
- Work closely with Middle Office functions – Client Strategy & commissions management
This is an opportunity to join a fantastic business that will give you exposure to a wide range of responsibilities. You will develop your skills across project management, business analysis, pre-sales, implementation and account management.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007