Harrington Starr are working with an exciting start-up who are working at the more complex end of the performance and attribution arena for the asset management industry. They are a SAAS software provider with large asset management clients in the UK and US, who operate in a fast-changing industry with lots of growth potential. Their Current team have 20+ years' experience each in various areas of finance and fund management. The team is split between London and Chicago.
They have an opening for a key role on the team with the potential for a high impact on the business moving forward. As a Senior Developer, you will be at the core of their development effort and help take the team to the next level of efficiency and excellence.
- Architect and implement robust, scalable infrastructure to support heavy data processing and high quality user experience
- Write both front-end and back-end code to help solve problems and demonstrate the key value of our product
- Work collaboratively and ensure planned initiatives are aligned with stated business objectives
- Oversee analysis and execution of critical projects using robust project management methods to establish governance and help identify and mitigate unforeseen risks
Desired Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of experience as a hands-on, full-stack software developer.
- Extensive experience with the Azure cloud platform
- Experience developing highly available and dynamically scalable applications.
- Strong expertise in relational databases.
- Experience with architectural patterns, API design and building large-scale applications.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft stack: C#, SQL Azure, Web API, ASP.NET, MVC and Entity Framework.
- Experience in modern frameworks like React, Angular is a plus.
- Experience with testing frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in SSIS and SSRS is a plus.
This offers the chance to join a very exciting fintech start-up and help them throughout a very important period of their growth. You will have both influence and direction on the technology used, as well as learning more business knowledge through the tutelage of the senior partners of the business. If this sounds like the next exciting step in your career, then get in touch with Tod Bamber @ Harrington Starr.