New York, United States
Liquid error: internal
My client is a rapidly growing FinTech startup company that uses Artificial Intelligence for data validation to transform electronic content into data. The back office solution simplifies the process of data input and enables customers to make more efficient and effective business decisions. They are looking for a Marketing Manager that is a professional in demand and lead generation.
- Develop lead nurturing programs and create demand generation funnel
- Monitor and analyze lead generation efforts be in the know on their impact on the buying cycle and make informed changes across marketing channels
- Work alongside sales to optimize lead automation
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns and measure success through marketing automation programs across emails, newsletters etc.
- Create targeted and enticing advertisements across multiple platforms (ie. LinkedIn, social media and website)
- Develop integrated customer acquisition plan across online channels, SEM and content
- Have in depth knowledge of marketing automation solutions, data, data measurement, segmentation and analysis
- Collaborate with marketing team, sales, product and customer success teams to develop target market, messaging, design and reporting
This is a huge opportunity for a Marketing Manager with a proven track record in demand generation to join a growing team and help them to make an even bigger dent in the market! It's an entrepreneurial role that will give you the opportunity to work closely across many lines of the business.
The successful applicant can expect a base salary and bonus with an amazing benefits package and the chance to work for an exciting company in Financial Technology!
We have numerous Marketing and Sales roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested to chat please contact Ruby Sokol on: + 1 646 381 2067