Putney, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr have partnered with a leading software company within the financial services investment space, my client has a range of T1 client’s globally and offices in London and New York.
Based from London, my client is looking to add a financial analyst with business analyst skill-set to their delivery team, delivering and integrating high-performance software systems to their clients. In London my client is still relative small, with a growing presence. With this in mind, the opportunities for career progression and the ability to get into different client projects are second to none.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To undertake work of a complex nature across a variety of different disciplines, ranging from designing operating models, organisational designs, technical solutions design, financial modelling, process re-engineering, information gathering.
- To gather, document and define business requirements for all key projects
- Support in strategic projects, including preparation of presentations, underpinned by data analysis, often for senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the Leadership team
- Create concise high-quality reports and communication materials for senior management.
- Assisting in the research of strategic markets for future growth plans
- Degree in a relevant field
- Proven experience and evidence of working as a Business Analyst on complex projects
- Experience of developing business processes
- Client/customer management experience
- Risk management experience
- Knowledge of important elements of project management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving and teamwork skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Office suites including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and quick to pick up new software. Experience in using MS Visio and MS Project is preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing financial services software company in London. The client offer an exciting range of projects and excellent career progression. Please get in touch with Ryan Waters 0203 5877007 firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.