New York, United States
The role will involve supporting the clients in a live environment and providing mathematical solutions on the application.
If you are at the early stages of a mathematical career and have a passion for finance and data, then this would be an ideal opportunity for you to gain a breadth of exposure across data sets and investment strategies.
To be considered for the role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A college degree with a mathematically focused major
- You should be analytical and scientific
- Ideally you will have worked with Excel and other data tolls to explore and manipulate data
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be a self-starter with a desire to explore the finance and data world as thoroughly as possible