London, United Kingdom
Finance Systems Analyst – Oracle EBS
I have partnered with a leading Financial Services Software provider in their search for a Financial Systems Analyst to help work alongside third-party services providers (Oracle EBS/Hyperion) support teams delivering business requirements and validation of future changes to their financial systems in line with user requirements.
In this role it will be imperative that you have a good line of contact with third party providers ensuring that validation requests from the business are being pushed through to completion as well as working with the business to gather requirements for change requests. You will work closely with testing and third-party providers co-ordinating UAT.
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle EBS across all modules
- Strong SQL skills – joins, triggers, stored procs
- Experience of co-ordinating testing teams and UAT
- Excellent core business analysis skills with experience managing stakeholder and gathering business requirements
- Experience implementing, managing and supporting third party applications e.g. Oracle EBS / Hyperion
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress within a leading software organisation and have a passion for technology I believe this is the perfect company and role for you. This role will give you exposure to multiple areas of the business and offers an excellent package along with the strong basic salary.
For more information please apply or call Felix Symonds 0203 587 7007
Business Analyst, BA, Asset Manager, Buy Side, Trading Systems, CRD, Charles River, Business Analysis, Derivatives, Fidessa LZ, thinkFolio, Fixed Income, Equities