London, United Kingdom
Financial Analyst - £30,000 - £34,000 - City of London
We are working with a leading Software Vendor in the city of London, my client supplier their products to the Private Equity and Investment Management Space.
Due to growth, they are looking to appoint a Financial Analyst to their established team. In this role you will have a pivotal role within the Analysis team to produce key reports and business intelligence for internal business users as-well as external clients across finance and the different markets they cover. You will also be responsible for the development and on-going maintenance of regular reports, financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting as-well as off the cuff analysis.
- Mid-advanced level MS Excel experience (Pivot Tables, Nested IF statements, large data sets and building complex Financial Models using functions)
- Any experience using MS Excel as a report generation tool
- Financial modelling experience, you must be able to scope and build very complex financial models.
- Very analytical, ideally with a numerical based degree
- Any client-facing presentation skills would be a plus
- A finance or statistics type degree
This is a fantastic opportunity for career growth within a market leading software vendor. If you feel your skills are aligned with this opportunity please email email@example.com or call me for info on 0203 587 7007