London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with a leading financial company who are looking for an End User Computing/Support Engineer to join their team
To assist the Head of End User Computing in the delivery of key Technology projects whilst acting as a 3rd line escalation path for the Technology Support Services team.
Specific responsibility for the following key deliverables:
- Assist the Head of End User Computing with new projects, their design and implementation.
- Provide 3rd line support for all solutions and applications falling under the EUC banner.
- Undertake tasks as specified in project work packages, this is a ‘hands on’ technical role
- Assist the Head of End User Computing managing 3rd Party suppliers to deliver technical solutions
- Facilitate technical service transition and training for the Technology Support Services team on implemented projects and/or systems
Skills required to undertake the role:
Proven experience in delivering enterprise solutions
- Excellent communicator
- Active Directory configuration and management including Azure AD.
- O365 Management including DLP
- Documentation skills
- Troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate ownership of complex issues
- Active Directory, SCCM, Office 365
- IP telephony including Gamma Horizon
Scope and support the implementation of the following business critical activities:
- Deliver a Microsoft based MFA solution
- Configure and implement MFA within O365 Azure
- Support to define and implement MFA
- Document the MFA process and hand over to support team.
- Deliver Conditional Access for O365 Authentication
- Configure and implement Conditional access for O365, providing best practice to Microsoft standards.
- Support to define and implement Conditional Access
- Document the CA process and hand over to support team.
- 3Deliver a self-service password reset solution, configured and built to O365 Azure.
- Configure and implement a self-service password reset solution within O365 Azure
- Support to define and implement SS password reset
- Document the self-service process and hand over to support team.
- Oversee and support the service transition of Intune MDM for mobile devices.
- Work with third party to ensure all documentation is current, relevant and correct.
- Ensure Intune configuration follows Microsoft best practice
- Document and service transition Intune into service desk
To apply for this role please contact me: email@example.com