London, United Kingdom
North Starr are working with a leading analytics provider to some of the UKs largest brands, who are looking for an ETL Developer to join the team.
The incredibly lucky and talented developer will be responsible for;
- Building ETL processes that will map data from source systems to target systems utilizing SSIS in an automated manner.
- Understanding the relationships between business activities and application systems. Able to determine and report the impact of database changes to the application systems, and vice versa
- Keeping data secure by managing access, privileges and information migration.
- Responsible for translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues.
- Ensuring integrity of all physical database objects and established database procedures
- Develops, maintains and improves database stored procedures
Does this sound like something that you would like to do?
Are you up for the challenge?
My client are literally one of a kind and attract some of the most talented technologists in London and this is an urgent role to fill so please get in contact with me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.