canary Wharf, United Kingdom
My client is a leading brokerage based in London with a global presence who are one of the most influential players in their field. They are one of the leading providers in FX, Credit, Fixed Income, Rates along with all other asset classes. This role has become available due to the growth of the business and demand for electronic trading solutions in the ever-changing landscape.
They are looking to onboard an eSales specialist to help build and maintain client’s relationships and grow electronic revenue.
- Responsible for promoting the company’s electronic offerings focused on the FX market (FX Spot, FX Forwards and NDF’s)
- Contact prospecting clients to arrange meetings and provide demonstrations and presentations of the platform’s functionality to clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients – this can be from either client’s visits, entertainment or networking.
- Keep clients up to date with the systems functionalities and added features
- Keeping an up to date CRM to reflect KPI’s and keep senior management up to date with your progress and planned meetings/visits
- Keeping an eye on your market space and competitors helping the product to grow and improve keeping it competitive
- Project managing new initiatives to attract more clients/electronic revenue
- Thorough understanding of the FX market (Spot, Forward and NDF’s)
- Excellent communication skills
- An out of the box thinker who has a problem-solving attitude
- Good understanding of the technology space surrounding the FX markets (STP, RTNS and aggregation facilities)
- Able to communicate with developers and product teams keeping their product and offering competitive within its space and against its peers
- Great attention to detail
- Team Player with a make it happen attitude
What is in it for you
- Competitive base (DOE) + discretionary bonus + benefits
- Working with a innovative company who have a great brand and technology offering
- Being part of well establish organisation who are constantly growing within their etrading solutions