Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
Excellent opportunity to join a multi-billion-pound turnover company in a global implementation role where you will be responsible for deploying global planning tools within the supply chain community, in addition to supporting/ implementing other supply chain applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Deploying planning applications to the international user base
- Business analysis on inventory related data issues
- Analyse new requirements to provide cost effective recommendations
- User training
- Ad hoc super user support
- Streamlining of processes and replacement of redundant technologies
- Adherence to audit requirements
Key skills needed are:
- Excellent understanding of business processes around Materials Management
- Previous experience of using/ deploying planning tools. JDE knowledge a distinct advantage
- Strong data focus
- Ability to understand business processes quickly
- Experience of SQL and working with data base structures
- `Excellent project management skills
- Experience of working in a global environment highly desirable.
Please send your CV for an immediate review.