London, United Kingdom
My client is a leading financial markets data and trading solutions specialist based in London. They specialise in proving real time news, data and trading facilities around the world. They are a leading innovator in the financial markets who have transformed the financial world today as we know it and are looking at reshaping the future.
They are looking to onboard a diverse sales professional who has a thorough understanding of Equity market space targeting buyside clients. The lucky individual will develop and execute a sales strategy covering their full equity product suite whilst working with other sales and account teams to successfully deliver trading, liquidity, data and post trade services. This is a heavy sales related role where you will be required to beat the competition and gain market share
Day to day role:
- Cold call and contact prospective clients
- Create and manage a pipeline of large new and existing sales opportunities
- Liaise with sales & account team and/or other area of the business where required and has oversight of all sales activities within their designated territory
- Advise clients of relevant solutions that will benefit them and their organisation
- Introduce clients to new features and functionalities offered by the company
- Increase market share against the opposition, always keeping an eye on their market peers
- Build relationships with key decision makers introducing new products and services
- Keep product teams up to date to constantly evolve the products
- Keep an up to date CRM keeping the sales manager a breast with your activities
- Equity knowledge is a must
- Buyside book of contacts would be desirable but not a prerequisite
- Understand how to penetrate both small boutique and large sophisticated buyside organisations.
- SaaS/EMS/OMS/FIX/RFQ solution sales
- Good understanding of the financial technology space, equity markets and trading solutions.
- 5+ year experience gained from a similar role within a bank or leading brokerage
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base is available for the right candidate (DOE)
- Uncapped commission
- Getting to work at one of the most prestigious financial technology providers in the market
- Working in a faced paced environment where you are responsible for your own success
- Great learning and career progression