London, United Kingdom
Equities / ETF's Project Manager
My client who are an-award winning exchange are looking to hire two accomplished Project Managers to lead delivery of two separate greenfield initiatives around launching a brand new pan-European trading venue across Equities and ETF's.
You will be working in a small but high-performance Project Management team to deliver these projects for Q2 and Q4 next year. We are looking for Project Managers who have experience across exchanges, financial markets and trading in Europe to deliver these initiatives.
- Own and develop strong stakeholder relationships across the business (internal and external), ability to work with people to deliver projects and hold people to account.
- Create and maintain all project documentation and deliverable's
- Ensure both the Equities and ETF MTF projects are delivered on-budget and on-time
- Mitigate associated risk and resource issues.
- Ensure the highest quality of Project Management attributes are followed and implemented throughout the Project Delivery Lifecycle.
- Functional background around successful Project Management/Delivery related to ETF's, exchanges, electronic trading and financial markets technology.
- Experience delivering successful electronic trading system's, knowledge and associated experience around risk mitigation.
- Experience working with large multi million-pound/euro budgets
- Strong and clear approach to best project management principals. Ability to coach Project Managers on best practice.
- Industry knowledge cross buy/sell-side and associated knowledge with experience delivering cross-location projects.
Please get in touch for more information on this fantastic Project Management opportunity. Call Michael Paterson at Harrington Starr for more information.