Enterprise Solution Architect
£800 per day
12 month Contract
Harrington Starr is working with a leading Global Commodities Trading company that are seeking an Enterprise Solution Architect for an exciting project.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect, you will be expected to have worked on and be knowledgeable on the following:
- Front Office Trading - including Profit and Loss and Trading Logistics for Physical or Paper trading in Commodities such as Oil, Gas, LNG or Sustainable Energy
- Core IT Architecture practices
- Technically strong in Data analytics
- Hands on with the technology - An ability to read code would be highly advantageous
You will need:
- Several years of IT Architecture experience - Ideally a Solution Architect background within in technical / development environment who is now an Enterprise Solution Architect.
- A good understanding of the overall IT infrastructure and how to build systems around the current state.
- Strong understanding of how to gather, shape and influence business needs and requirements before turning them into creative solutions
- To consider the overall data impact on the business and how to model it for maximum trading efficiency
Key information on the role:
- 12 month contract with potential for extension.
- £800 per day (Inside IR35)
- Hybrid working - Central London 50% of the time
- Title - Enterprise Solution Architect
Our client is looking to speak with you ASAP, so apply TODAY if you feel you fit the requirements necessary for this role or contact me to find out more information.