London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Sales Executive (New Business) – Renewable Energy Software
Up to £60,000 base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
Our client is a software start-up pioneering the battle against climate change by helping accelerate renewable energy production.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing start-up with a clear vision and mission. You will be responsible for all outbound sales activity, attending webinars, becoming a thought-leader in renewable energy software, winning new clients, pitching your software and building a client base.
- Sell software solutions to the construction and energy sector
- Demonstrate new business acquisition on a global scale
- Monitor, manage and build the CRM platform
- Report directly into the CEO
- Become a thought-leader in the space
My client is relatively open-minded about the type of candidate they are looking for but here are the essentials:
- Experience of new business acquisition (2-3+ years) of sales in a software solution based company with a proven track record;
- A passion for renewable energy and environmental monitoring;
- Having a client base within the energy and construction sector is a plus;
- ‘Hunter’ mentality with a real work-ethic and positive professional approach;
- Exposure to running your own business or working within a start-up;
- Willingness to travel globally if necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with a start-up on a mission with a solid product and huge growth plans;
- Enjoy building and growing a career quickly within a start-up business;
- Great salary plus excellent commission structure and benefits;
- Ability to fast-track your sales career into a managerial role;
- Opportunity for global ownership of the sales process.
If you are ready for this next challenge in your career, please contact Ani Lputian at North Starr
tel: 0203 800 0983