NY, United States
Enterprise Account Executive - FinTech
A quickly growing FinTech client is looking for specialized hunters selling into the Financial Services community. With some of the most cutting edge solutions available to the financial institutions, they are looking to land and expand $10B+ accounts across the US and are open to remote sales people within top Financial Markets. With a globally recognized and highly reputable name, there is expected growth of over 100% over the next year plus.
Selling Enterprise Software solutions that run across Order Management Systems (OMS), Execution Management Systems (EMS), Investment Management Solutions, Operational and PM software, all the way to back office Accounting and Reconciliation systemts etc, they have leading products and reputation in the market. This role can be based in New York City or Boston or even the west coast.
This is an individual contributor role with the expectations to manage your territory, accounts and pipeline growth.
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of new business acquisition experience selling Financial Technology Enterprise level software solutions into the financial services community.
Responsibilities & Key Skills:
- Understanding the complexity of a multi-stake holder enterprise sale to the C-Suite with average sales cycles of 1+ years and average deal sizes of $250k+.
- Build and use a Rolodex of contacts in the Financial Services markets to canvass for new business
- Drive revenue by using network to find applicable decision makers to close new business
- Demonstrate viable market knowledge and the value added of our clients enterprise software solutions
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- 5+ years of hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- Experience selling enterprise software with average deal sizes $250k+
- Experience selling to C-Suite, including COO, CIO, CTO, CFO and CEO.
- BA / BS degree from an accredited 4 year institution
- Background in Financial Technology Enterprise level software targeted for Financial Services a must.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.