Chicago, United States
Our client is a market-leading provider of trading platforms, risk systems, and other capital markets software products. They are looking to add to their growing sales force by taking onboard an experienced Enterprise FinTech sales professional with a proven track record in selling software and trading platforms to the Capital Markets. To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate a history of exceeding targets when selling enterprise software and an extensive network of capital market contacts.
- 5-7 years of selling enterprise financial software to capital markets
- Understanding of HFT and low latency software and networks
- Experience of selling across multi-asset classes
- Extensive network of existing contacts within the space
- Hunter mentality, track record of closing new logos
- Experience with $100k+ deals, typically $500k - $1M+ is ideal
As the sales executive you will be expected to source and close numerous new prospects in the trading arena. Post sales you will also act as the account manager and take advantage of any upselling opportunities and act as first point of contact for any sales related enquiries.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, growing and heavily funded company that has an impressive client base and looking to expand domestically and internationally. The role will suit an ambitious and self-motivated financial software sales specialist. Apply now for further information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067