Paris based Enterprise Sales Executive – Cloud-Native Machine Analytics, Big Data, Security
Up to £90,000 basic and Double OTE, Uncapped Commission, Stock Options etc.
Our client is a global cloud-computing organisation, successful in the world of machine analytics. They provide cutting-edge, secure, scalable real-time data intelligence.
After investment and considerable growth, they are looking for energetic, technically savvy, hands-on Account Executives based in London to help further dominate the Mid-Market space. Predominantly in a prospecting capacity, these individuals will take responsibility for the region and drive new business activity.
- Manage the full sales-cycle including qualification, lead generation and closing deals
- Consistently delivering on sales goals and aggressively prospect new business
- Deliver and create accurate sales forecasts
- Product demo assistance using web tools to customers and prospects
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate the service will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Provide insightful input back to other corporate functions, particularly engineering, product management, and marketing
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience selling an enterprise B2B software application; on-demand/SaaS or IT Infrastructure Management solution is essential
- Experience in adding logos in an Enterprise Software space and developing a greenfield territory
- Passionate about technology and a top sales performer
- 7+ years consistent track record of over achievement in an Enterprise Software Sales role
- Experienced in selling complex value-based technical solutions
- Knowledge and passion of the IT space: Cloud Computing, IoT, Data Analytics, Machine Learning, B2B Software, SaaS, Infrastructure Management
- Good Sales DNA with a prospecting and hunter mentality
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Comfortable in an expanding and changing environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills What's in it for you...
- Highly competitive package with uncapped commission, accelerators and stock options
- Opportunities for travel, career progression and relocation options
- Join a company with a start-up culture, HQ in Silicon Valley and enjoying year on year growth
- A company focused on winning market share and digitalisation?
This is an exciting position, so please get in touch as soon as possible & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983