New York, United States
A quickly growing Global Market Intelligence firm is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join their team. As a data leader serving Financial Service professionals in almost 100 countries they are second to none with their award-winning service and product platforms. Focusing in the Alternative Assets industry, clients can access this online platform for vital information from any office worldwide.
Ideal candidates will have a financial services and/or data sales background. This is a pure hunter role, necessities include having a strong knowledge of market data solutions and the financial services industry and having client facing experience at the enterprise level.
- 3-4 Years of full cycle B2B data sales into financial institutions and affiliated market knowledge of the financial services industry
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience is a must, with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree
- Background in market data, financial data, market information, research, or data sets a plus
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
- Drive revenue by acquiring new strategic accounts in the Alternative Asset industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Managing placement agents, banks, accounting firms and more
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Haylee Pentek at email@example.com