Frankfurt / Munich, United Kingdom
Enterprise Sales - Cybersecurity
€80,000 to €120,000 fixed salary + Commission on top and excellent company benefits
Our client is a Tier 1 Global IT Vendor and a leader in their field. As technology continues to advance, my client is very focused on staying at the forefront of virtualisation and to bring on like-minded superstars to specialise in Cyber Security Solutions and continue growing their market share of Enterprise customers in the German Market.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a hybrid Enterprise sales role focussed on both hunting and farming within existing accounts in Germany. You will be a specialist Cyber-Security sales person, working with teams globally to execute against targets.
- Focus on the enterprise landscape; financial, retail, manufacturing and pharmaceutical verticals;
- Win new Enterprise logos;
- Execute sales plans according to monthly milestones and ACV targets;
- Utilise Social Media, Networking and other sales methods to build relationships;
- Run full sales cycles from prospecting, qualification, negotiation and closing in your territory;
- Collaborate and develop partners in the accounts/territory;
- Use Salesforce to report and analyse all activity;
- Communicate and negotiate both internally and externally;
- Lead a strong virtual team.
- Existing track record of large-scale sales deals with Enterprise customers;
- 10+ years of sales experience and strong % against target;
- Native German speaker with fluent English;
- Preferably Degree educated;
- Direct and channel sales experience;
- Existing track record of acquisition sales within the German territory,
- Cyber Security background, Security Software Solution Sales;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally;
- A hunger to grow and drive a career within a global leading vendor.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary, €200k+ total package with uncapped commission
- Excellent company benefits from a global organisation
- Technical Support on-hand in order to ensure an efficient and quick delivery
- Resources and tools to support sales and prospecting
- Strong global support network of senior sales, technical sales and management
- Strategic business plan with a clear growth trajectory for the individual and company
- A progression culture focused on winning market share and digitalisation
This is a competitive position so please get in touch with Ani Lputian as soon as possible to discuss further details & share your updated CV…
020 3800 0983