London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr have partnered with an acquisition business that specialise predominantly specialise in compliance data for over 700 listed companies globally. Founded back in 1999 my client has become widely recognised within it’s market place as being a superb employer and innovative company, attending to clients needs as best they can.
I am searching for a NEW LOGO Business Development Executive to sell a data compliance service:
- Mapping out UK & Ireland, across multiple verticals and engaging with large enterprises that has a global presence
- Multi stakeholder deals, so a need to use your ability to build relationships across a business and win business through that
- Keeping activity levels to a high performing standard, my client is firm believer in the activity you put in, will yield results
- New logo acquisitions is required for this as the split of new business to account management is 90% : 10%
- Travel as and when needed to meet with clients in your assigned regions
- A consistent track record in developing business and the ability to demonstrate new logos you have acquired
- Consistency within tenures of the roles you have worked
- Knowledge of compliance and experience selling data services
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to join a global reputable business
- A culture business who is striving to diversify the industry
- A promotion business; a company that will look within the organisation before hiring in new employees
Is this of interest, please email CV’s to Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org