Covent Garden, London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Business Development Manager
Up to 80,000 basic with Double OTE and Uncapped Commission
Home based / London
Our client is a leading Security IT Integrator, offering cutting-edge security solutions to Enterprise Customers. With partnerships with some of the largest Security Vendors, their offering delivers consistent high-performance solutions.
This role is predominantly focused on a hunting approach involving identifying and growing new business accounts within the Enterprise space. Along-side this, the successful candidate will be expected to participate in the following:
- Mapping and measuring own pipeline to hit and exceed targets
- Focusing on the Enterprise space; manufacturing, retail, IT, energy, healthcare transportation and media verticals
- Prospecting and winning enterprise new logo accounts
- Managing and growing existing revenues within new accounts
- Collaborating with marketing and inside sales teams to support your senior sales activities
- Focusing on delivering true solutions sales around security and managed services
- Delivering against monthly and quarterly targets and deadlines
- 10+ years sales experience, with 5+ years of new business
- Strong sales track-record with an ability to engage and negotiate at C-level
- IT sector sales experience either in Global Connectivity, Software or Security with a focus on solution sales within networks and security
- Knowledge and passion for Security
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and in presentation
- Ability to work autonomously and independently
What's in it for You?
This is a one off opportunity to join a dynamic and leading security player and make an instant impact on the Enterprise team which is small enough to add value to but with ambitious growth plans for the coming year. There is excellent earning potential, strong network of internal support around you, and a product that is the best on the market.
If you're interested in applying for this specialist senior sales role please share your CV with firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3800 0983 for more information