London, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr is working with worlds #1 trading company as we look for an Enterprise Architect to join the Governance team.
This is a fully remote interview process.
Permanent role based in London - Salary is dependant on your experience.
As the Enterprise Architect for Governance you will have a wide range of responsibilities and scope for improvement. The main areas you will cover include:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Architectural Governance
- Architectural Technology and Tools
Key Skills required to be successful as the Enterprise Architect:
- Experience in the financial industry, particularly with brokerage, trading or exchange services
- Advanced degrees, IT industry involvement, or highly varied technical experience
- Excellent Governance protocols and frameworks experience
- Experience with designing and implementing cloud-based architectural solutions
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders from Board level, 3rd Party Vendor, business and development
To be considered for the Enterprise Architect opening at the leading Trading Company in the world you will need to apply asap as there will be lots of demand for such a high level position.
As you can imagine, I will be receiving a large number of CV's so to help me prioritise your CV to the top of the pile please email me directly with your current and expected permanent salary. If you wish to add 3 relevant bullet points on why you fit the role well then this will also help your application. Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com
Financial services, Governance, Architecture, Frameworks, Banking, Exchange, Trading, Cloud Technology, AWS Azure Googlecloud,