London, United Kingdom
Enterprise Architect, world leading hedge fund, corporate systems.
The ideal candidate is a senior technical expert, responsible for driving and leading the technology decisions for current and future development of Corporate Business Systems (Finance, Administration, Sales, Marketing and Human Resources) and Data Management (Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity).
They will work within the Enterprise Architecture team and help deliver state of the art solutions that enable growth of the business.
- Document the current state architecture within Corporate Systems.
- Work with business and IT SMEs to understand the subject areas within Corporate Systems.
- Work with business and IT leaders to understand the Firm strategy and how the Corporate Systems architecture can facilitate its realisation.
- Establish the future architecture for Corporate Systems including ERP, CRM and Identity Access Management systems.
- Communicate the future architecture and its benefits to senior management.
- Work closely with development teams to translate the target architecture into design.
- Monitor and evaluate emerging technologies that may assist delivery of the future architecture.
- Significant enterprise architecture experience in a large organisation, taking accountability for both conceptual thinking and practical implementation.
- Several years of functional expertise and process understanding in finance, administration, sales, marketing, commercial management and Human Resources
- Experience implementing at least one of CRM, ERP or identity management systems.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Excellent documentation skills – both at detailed and summary levels.
- Excellent presentation skills – able to articulate complex concepts in a simple manner and influence stakeholders across business and IT.
- The ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Knowledge of the asset management industry.
- Knowledge of BPM / Enterprise Architecture tools.
- Experience consolidating systems through M&A activity.
- Excellent written and spoken English with high attention to detail
- Ability to explain complex facts to non-technical audiences up to C-Level
- Proficient knowledge of Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge of building project delivery plans using MS Project or similar tools
- Experience with collaboration tools and Atlassian product suite helpful
- Excellent problem solving, analysis and communication skills
- Confident communicator: able to argue a point concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with traders, fund managers and Technology people alike
- Highly organised self-starter with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities