This is an opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join one of the world's leading Law firms who are dominating the market with their state-of-the-art legal solutions. They are backed by an instantly recognisable brand within the industry and there isn’t a better time to join their world class team. They are looking for a bright and talented Enterprise Architect from any background. Excellent salaries and benefits on offer to attract the best talent.
What you will get
- A chance to join a market leading company.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement.
- Market leading Salaries with bonus.
- A chance to work on the latest exciting new projects.
- Access to an extensive support network.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Clear progression structure.
- Hybrid working model.
What you will do
- Create business architecture models, such as write guidelines, creating roadmaps, and business processes.
- Manage Portfolio Strategy.
- Contribute to a global technology team.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the Technical Lead on IT Projects, taking ownership to improve IT services by identifying opportunities in existing and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams.
What you will need
- Extensive experience of Enterprise Architecture.
- A proven track record of using TOGAF.
- Strong working knowledge of current security standards and protocols.
- Understand modern security requirements
- Knowledge of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.