New York, United States
My client is leading the way for eCommerce, SaaS, fraud-prevention companies and is looking for top-tier B2B talent to join their growing team as the Enterprise Account Manager!
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a highly-energetic professional with 2+ years’ B2B client-facing experience, working with enterprise accounts. Preferably worked in eCommerce/Fintech companies or B2B SaaS startups in hyper-growth mode. You are analytical by nature and tech-savvy. A true people-person and a go-getter. You thrive in fast-paced environments and are not afraid of solving problems on your own. You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and are always a team-player.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Serve as primary point of contact for our top merchants.
- Build, monitor, and communicate KPIs to our clients.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the most productive ways our customers can use our solution, (including identifying upsell opportunities).
- Provide critical thinking and strategic analysis during long-term expansion planning.
- Work alongside all teams within the company to optimize customer experience.
- Assist new customers as they join our platform and begin using our services.
WHY THIS OPPORTUNITY?
My client is offering a compelling package, outstanding career opportunities, and the chance to join a rapidly-growing and dynamic startup company using cutting-edge technology. You will be collaborating and innovating in this role, so bright, driven, and passionate professionals seeking a challenge, do apply!
- Perks: fully-covered medical, dental, and vision insurance, stock options, 401(k)+matching, commuter benefits, catered lunch, team events, healthy snacks, yoga, pilates, soccer league, and more.