New York, United States
Energy Trading Support Analyst
Harrington Starr have partnered with an energy trading technology provider who are hiring an Energy Trading Support Analyst to work alongside the Sales and Support teams providing customer service and technical support to clients. In addition to technical support / application support this person will sometimes go on-site with the sales team as a consultant providing on-site support, pre-sales and setting up demos. This is an incredible opportunity for a junior to mid-level candidate with strong technology support and client-facing skills to learn about the markets and trading in a growing company with a bright future.
- Background in technical support role facing external customers
- Experience with Windows desktop end user environments
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Basic familiarity with networking concepts i.e. TCP/IP
- Basic familiarity with scripting
- Experience with trading/energy/commodity markets is a plus
In addition to this opportunity, we have other roles available. If you’re interested in this role or a similar role at another level in this space, send your resume to matt.kerwin(at)harringtonstarr.com.