London, United Kingdom
Contract Project Manager required for an excellent opportunity with a leading energy trading house based in London. Responsible for managing software implementation projects across the full trade life cycle and as you will have previous experience of project managing trading system implementations, ideally within the energy trading environment.
- SCRUM Certified
- Previous project management experience of implementing an Energy Trading Risk Management (ETRM) system (Openlink Endur, Solarc, Allegro etc)
- Strong business requirements gathering skills.
- Experience within multinational and multi-vendor software delivery teams.
- Strong knowledge of data modelling and strong analysis skills and techniques.
- Project Managing implementations of trading systems across the full trade life cycle within the business
- Liaising with pre sales and offshore global support teams to support the project development
- Acts as a facilitative Team Leader – runs the team and coordinates day to day activities while ensuring adherence to process
- Ensuring that projects are running on time and to budget
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global energy trading company with exposure to market leading energy trading systems. You will strengthen your skill set in an outstanding environment that will offer fantastic opportunities for future career development. Working in a highly respected team, you will take sole ownership of key implementation projects.