Windsor, United Kingdom
Energy Trading – Product Control Analyst
At Harrington Starr we are working with one of the world leaders in the energy space. With this we have an exciting new 6-month contract opportunity for a Product Control Analyst.
- Assist in the build out of the Product Control Target Operating Model (T.O.M)
- Ownership of Proprietary trading book P&L up to Gross Margin
- PC Analyst for Proprietary & Structured Trading Books
- Daily Production of P&L
- Pro-active problem solving and liaising with appropriate groups to ensure smooth day to day operation of the team
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Product Control Analyst
- Commodities background
- Gas and power knowledge
- Producing P&L’s
- Previous user of Endur
- Full Microsoft office
Please apply now, I hope we can speak soon to further discuss the role.