London, United Kingdom
- Hands on experience on AVS, JVS and OpenComponents.
- Hands-on knowledge around features, configuration, implementation and best practices for Openlink Endur.
- Must have worked on Endur Support, implementation or upgrade project with experience on V14 or above.
- Candidates with good exposure to OpenLink table structure and should have the ability to write SQL
- Must have experience on Deal modelling, Settlements and Accounting module. Experience in Report Builder and APM will be a plus.
- Hands-on experience on Endur interfacing, environment upgrades, Interface setup and endur technical configurations.
- Candidate should understand Energy Trading & Risk Management domain and processes including both financial and physical trades.
- Exposure to Power and Gas commodities trading is a must.
- Candidate will use their subject matter expertise of ETRM and Endur to lead and participate in consulting projects in the energy market sector and help define and implement solutions for clients.
- Candidate should have good communication skills, client management skills and offshore coordination skills.