Glasgow, United Kingdom
Harrington Starr are working with a Global Consultancy to grow their Endur Development team in Glasgow.
You will be working in a World Class consultancy firm as their Endur Developer / Technical Consultant, who will be working hand-on with technology and clients.
Utilising the latest versions of OpenLink Endur and focusing on the Power sector specifically you will get the chance to enhance your business and technical knowledge by working on the leading ETRM projects.
- Hands on experience on AVS, JVS and Connex - Power Utilities.
- Hands-on knowledge around features, configuration, implementation and best practices for Openlink Endur.
- Must have worked on Endur Support, implementation or upgrade projects with experience on V14 or above.
- Hands-on experience on Endur interfacing, environment upgrades, Interface setup and Endur technical configurations.
- Good exposure to OpenLink table structure and should have the ability to write SQL code to query databases
- Client facing skills - good communication skills, client management skills and offshore coordination skills.
Beneficial skills (Not essential)
- Experience on Deal modelling, Settlements and Accounting module. Experience in Report Builder and APM will be a plus.
- Understanding of ETRM (Energy Trading & Risk Management) domain and processes including both financial and physical trades.
- Exposure to Power and Gas commodities trading.
- Utilise your subject matter expertise of ETRM and Endur to lead and participate in consulting projects in the energy market sector and help define and implement solutions for clients.
This is a rapidly moving and expanding team. Applications won't be open for long so send you CV immediately to be considered.
Apply to Barry.Ansell@HarringtonStarr.com
I am happy to connect via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/barry-ansell-a8964761/