Windsor, United Kingdom
Endur Business Analyst SME – Integration Programme – Power, Gas, Oil
Harrington Starr have an excellent opportunity for an Openlink Endur Senior Business Analyst to join a well-known and innovative Energy Trading client who are outperforming the market and embarking on a large amount of exciting, challenging and pioneering programmes.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience of commodity and energy market fundamentals and physical operations for Power and/or Natural Gas/LNG.
The role is a wide and varied one but some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Capturing client requirements and documenting a functional solution
- Ensuring that the solution functional specification are consistent with best software analysis, design and implementation guidelines
- Configuring the technical solution to match the solution design
- Oversee testing of the specific work stream
- Supporting the development process
- Work with the in-house support, QA and development teams to help drive the platform's usage through the end client
- Advising developers and technical staff on business context
- Continuously review processes and product documentation and improve software expertise
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Openlink Configuration Expert, Functional knowledge and Business Understanding
- Project Lead experience
- Excellent Understanding of the European Energy Market
- Knowledge of trading commodities via exchanges
- Previous experience of the Energy/Commodities industry (Commodities, Gas, Power, Oil etc)
- Knowledge of Energy Trading, Refined Products, Energy Risk Management (ETRM),
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be open to some work related travel
To be considered for this role you must have experience in a Front Office Business Analysis capacity, within an Energy/Commodity Trading environment (ETRM/CTRM) working with the physical trade of gas and gas operations.