Windsor, United Kingdom
Endur Business Analyst
Harrington Starr have an excellent opportunity for an Openlink Endur Senior Business Analyst to join a well-known and Energy Trading client who are outperforming the market and embarking on large scale programmes.
The successful candidate will have considerable experience of commodity and energy market fundamentals and physical operations for Power and/or Natural Gas/LNG.
The role is a wide and varied one but some of the day to day responsibilities will include:
- Capturing client requirements and documenting a functional solution
- Ensuring that the solution functional specification are consistent with best software analysis, design and implementation guidelines
- Configuring the technical solution to match the solution design
- Oversee testing of the specific work stream
- Supporting the development process
- Work with the in-house support, QA and development teams to help drive the platform's usage through the end client
- Advising developers and technical staff on business context
- Continuously review processes and product documentation and improve software expertise
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Minimum of 8 years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Openlink Configuration Expert, Functional knowledge and Business Understanding
- Project Lead experience
- Excellent Understanding of the European Energy Market
- Knowledge of trading commodities via exchanges
- Previous experience of the Energy/Commodities industry (Commodities, Gas, Power, Oil etc)
- Knowledge of Energy Trading, Refined Products, Energy Risk Management (ETRM),
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be open to some work related travel
This is an excellent role for an experience Endur Business Analyst, please get in touch for further information. Ryan.email@example.com 0203 5877007.