Windsor, United Kingdom
Endur Business Analyst
We are working with a leading Commodities trading house in London who are looking to appoint an ETRM (Endur) Business Analyst to work on the healthy pipeline of projects they are currently working on. This is a great opportunity to join a major name in the commodities space. My client will offer best in class progression opportunities for the chosen individual.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with business teams to streamline processes across Endur
- Working with business and technology to implement business requirements
- Supporting Endur and technical troubleshooting to resolve issues
- In-depth understanding of Endur solution and when it is appropriate to apply alternative solutions.
- Analyse and document business requirements and manage implementations.
- Experience with Openlink Endur upstream/downstream trading systems
- Resolution of technical issues within Endur including AVS,JVS
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the Energy/Commodities industry (Commodities, Gas, Power, Oil etc)
This is a fantastic role and great opportunity to join a leading company within the commodities space. If you have in-depth experience from a business and technical perspective of Openlinks Endur solution then I would love to hear from you. email@example.com 0203 5877007