£60000 - £85000 per annum + bonus + benefits
Endur (AVS / JVS) Developer
£50,000 - £85,000 + package
Consultancy - Fintech / Commodities
A Fintech consultancy who specialise in providing services to major utilities firms are seeking an Endur AVS / JVS developer to join their remote team.
Projects to be worked on include trading applications, risk management and operations tech, so exposure to a wide range of clients and working practices is guaranteed.
As the Endur (AVS / JVS) Developer your main duties will be -
- Play a key part in delivery of projects
- Responsible for technical development of Endur application in the Energy Trading and Risk Management domain
- Ensure applications are being technically designed and developed in best way to meet functional specifications
- Set and manage configuration management for Endur landscapes
- Work with a team to define and/or implement a solution for our clients
To be considered for this Endur (AVS / JVS) Developer role you will need to have the following
- Experience with Open JVS, AVS (Endur), Java, Shell Scripting, PL/SQL
- Experience Analysing and documenting business requirements.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal)
For full details please contact Ian Bailey at Harrington Starr