London, United Kingdom
Endur Application Support Analyst
One of the world’s largest financial institutions is looking for an Application Support Analyst to work within the trading arm supporting all Group activities specifically in the areas of Oil, Gas & Power trading around Endur. The need exists for experienced people in the Energy sector to work within the Front Office, supporting and upgrading mission critical trading applications including Endur and Trayport. The ideal fit is a Technical Consultant who has a vast amount of experience within a front-office trading environment supporting front-to-back systems such as Endur and Trayport
The role is based solely in their London office, with no travel, so may be attractive to candidates looking to keep their travel low.
- Perform Technical Support around ETRM platforms
- Upgrade roll-outs and general SME knowledge
- Monitor Applications and report issues
- Provide excellent, professional client service
- Strong Energy and Commodities industry experience
- Working knowledge of ETRM software (e.g. Endur Openlink, Zai*Net / Aligne…)
- Previous Application Support experience
- Excellent Academic Record (minimum 2.1 or equivalent from a top University)
- Ability to self-manage and work to strict deadlines
- Confidence in facing off to internal and external stakeholders.