London, United Kingdom
Electronic Trading Client Onboarding Specialist
At Harrington Starr we are proud to be working with one of the world leaders in IT consultancy, they are searching for multiple new members to join their trading technology teams.
The main elements of this role will involve reconfiguring, migrating and verification of moving a large set of clients onto trading systems, covering technical, legal and business requirements as a result of Brexit; legal entity migration.
- Specific tasks will include monitoring migrated client flows to ensure that there no trade booking issues with clients, tracking and resolving any issues, handling open queries
- Previous experience with large migrations affecting financial services clients and front office trading systems, in a regulatory change & compliance context will be critical.
- Previous Project manager and client facing experience with successful project deliveries covering front to back office in a trading context will be valuable.
- Strong communication skills and client interaction skills are necessary. This individual will need to work directly with clients and other colleagues on the trading floor.
- Experienced in working in high pressure environments
Please apply now for the best chance of securing this excellent contract opportunity.