New York, United States
EDM Data Consultant:
Harrington Starr are working with the industry’s leading provider of Financial Data consulting services for the Investment Management Sector. My client is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Data Management (EDM) Consultant to join their New York team.
This role will involve working very closely with senior data stakeholders across multiple business. You will be responsible for defining needs and working with clients to find the best Enterprise Data Management solution for them.
If you have a background working with EDM and thrive on taking ownership and autonomy then this could be the ideal role for you! This is a senior level role within the business and one of their key hires. My client is one of the most cutting-edge consulting providers in the FintTech space and they can offer a long term and evolving career within the business.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
- A background working with EDM solutions is essential
- Over all communication skills are critical in this role, you will need to be well versed in writing documentation, delivering presentations and communicating to business as well as technology
- You should also have a strong technical ability when working with data, including SQL, Excel & Python
- You should have experience of working with integrated data for the investment management space, ideally you will have hands on experience with systems such as Markit EDM, Asset Control, GoldenSource or something similar.
- A strong understanding of investment product such as Fixed Income and Equites is needed