£500 - £600 per day
An Asset Management Client is currently looking to take on a contract eFront Software Development.
The role joining a small team within their Private Equity business area, the successful candidate will be working closely with other Developers & Analysts, supporting the Configuration & Integration of the systems to meet business needs & demands. The role will primarily focus on configuration & programming of the software & its integration to other technology platforms but it will also have an analytical aspect too. The majority of business requirements focus on reporting of key measures/business data, so it will be essential that the successful candidate can understand the business area, have knowledge of key measures & have ability to validate & resolve issues with numerical calculations. An initial 6 month contract, working from their office in the City, key knowledge & experience required will include;
* Previous experience working on the development of eFront FrontInvest Platform (or SIMILAR) with an understanding of Private Equity business areas & software solutions
* A solid & proven background in Software Development (SDLC) with knowledge & experience in 2 or more of the following; SAS, VB.NET, T-SQL, MEDM/Cadis (or equivalent ETL)
* Familiar with the Agile Methodology & the use of VSTS and TFS/GitHub
* Analytical in style & approach and highly numerical with the ability to understanding & implement numerical calculations efficiently
* Excellent people, communication, & inter-personal skills with previous experience working with a number of 3rd party providers & Senior Level Stakeholders