London, United Kingdom
Technical Account Manager – Commodity Trading Solutions £115,000 total package
My client sells market data in both a consolidated aggregated feed over API into their clients own front end platform or through a third-party aggregator. They are a major player in the global financial markets and promote a range of different market data packages to their clients across the globe.
My client represents a solid career move to a large and established corporation that has a very high brand awareness and valuable assets that clients need from the buy side through to the sell side on a global basis form the front through to the back office.
They also sell products that help with compliance, regulations, reference and analytics.
My client is searching for an a highly motivated professional account manager who is a self-starter, understands the buying patterns of the Gulf market in the middle East, both buy and sell side and have experience selling market data and in particular, commodity based desktop solutions. You may have experience selling into the sell side or buy side, the main focus will to become an expert in my clients connectivity and desktop services in relation to commodities
- You will be responsible for new client roll outs
- You will work with sales to manage leads and opportunities
- You will be willing to travel throughout the Gulf
- You will have an established track record in both contacts and market data and analytics sales in the Gulf area.
Your personal Attributes:
- You will have a bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- Understand large industries, their trends and needs and have a view on new technology.
- Be a team player and subject matter expect.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Attend company events participating where necessary
- You will be an effective communicator and presenter with a creative mind to generate solutions to different client needs.
- Above all you will be professional at all times and represent my client to the highest level.
- The position is based in DUBAI
Please apply to Edward Manley and Edward.firstname.lastname@example.org, with a copy of your up to date CV. Please ensure your most recent 3 years sales achievements against target are included in your achievements section.