London, United Kingdom
NET Web Developer, London
Harrington Starr are currently working with one of the oldest banks in the world, and with this heritage comes fantastic opportunities for bright and aspiring individuals. With its Head Office in Hamburg, Germany.
The bank has a strong reputation based on first-class performance, and although the company has a long history it remains entrepreneurial in its approach
They are looking to recruit a .NET Web Developer to join their small international team to build CRM applications for desktop and mobile access. The CRM team is responsible for the development and delivery of a modern CRM system supporting multiple banking divisions, with a key focus on Investment Banking.
To ensure software quality, the team maintains and builds on a suite of automated UI end to end tests as well as individual unit tests and integration tests. The team is responsible for designing and implementing new test cases to cover new and changed functionality.
- Application development for the CRM system
- Continued development, enhancement and refactoring of a .net core web application
- Previous experience as a software engineer within finance is preferred, especially experience within CRM.
- Experience working on greenfield projects with the ability to develop new ideas, innovate where necessary and deliver right through to production
- Excellent knowledge of the .net core or .net framework
- At least 3 years professional C# experience
- Working knowledge of SQL and EntityFramework