London, United Kingdom
Director, Strategic Partnerships. Data Automation and Management Solutions, London.
Highly Competitive Base Salary, plus OTE Commission Plan
Harrington Starr is proud to partner with an established start-up client, providing cutting edge data automation and management solutions, and has quickly become the market leader in the industry. Our client boasts a talented team of technical and sales specialists, inspiring leadership, and aggressive future growth of the company. The business boasts a who’s who list of impressive clients, across the Banking and Financial Services sectors, Insurance and Energy Trading sector, including many large and highly recognisable firms.
This Director, Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for creating and developing the company’s partner strategy, establishing new partnerships, acting as the ambassador for the company with the partners, creating a pipeline of new business, and driving significant revenue growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop a clear global partner strategy with a centralised and ongoing partner/alliance management process and governance
- Research, establish and develop new strategic alliances and partnerships
- Manage the entire partnership life-cycle: Strategy, identification, engagement and governance
- Drive global partner management, creating reports, partner based pipeline management and channelling conflict resolution
What’s in it for you?
- A unique opportunity to work with a leading cutting edge technology start-up company
- Be a significant player in creating and growing the Strategic Partnerships division to help drive the future growth of the business
- Be a key part of a talented and successful sales and leadership team in a high profile role
- Work with exciting solutions with scope for exceptional future global growth.
- Be well rewarded with a competitive salary package
Interested? Please contact me without delay Antonio.Ciarleglio@harringtonstarr.com call: +44 (0) 203 587 7543 for a confidential conversation.