New York, United States
Director of Sales – Financial Information
A Global FinTech company is looking for a Director of Sales based out of Chicago with a strong background in Financial Information sales to large corporations. While the parent company is a Global Powerhouse in the Financial Industry, the smaller but growing brand is a strong name within the space and now has huge upside after their recent acquisition.
They are looking for a positive and energetic leader happy to coach, teach and mentor an entry level to mid-level sales team of about 15 staff across the business, while also willing to roll up their sleeves to travel and attend meetings with clients as well.
This candidate must have hunting, new logo sales experience, but also management experience of a team of 10+ people and growing.
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals for new business in new logo corporations
- Identify new potential revenue streams and business opportunities within prospective new clients
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality, such as Risk, Compliance, AML and more.
- Manage a team of 15 sales staff, developing their sales skills and pushing them to new heights
- Great skills developing customer relationships, including attracting new customers as well as maintaining and developing the existing clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5+ years new business Financial Information sales to F500 Corporations
- 5+ years managing a team focused on new business sales
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Limited travel required based on client needs
Apply now for more information.
We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.