New York, United States
Sales Executive, Investment Management
A quickly growing document management and data automation software firm is looking for sales executives to join their team. As a first of it’s kind type of technology, it’s a very unique and cutting edge technology for the alternatives industry and a potential disruptor within the space.
Ideal candidates will have experience as an SDR into alternative investments.
- Thorough knowledge of the Alternative Investment industry, preferable to buy-side markets
- Hunter mentality, expertise in new business sales and the ability to knock down doors
- Knowledge of the Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure markets
- Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
- Business-to-Business sales experience in Financial Technology, Data or Research
- Drive revenue by acquiring new strategic accounts in the Alternative Asset industry
- Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
- Understanding market data and how they can best serve each potential client
- Utilize CRM data-base to organize key contacts and decision makers
- Break down barriers via cold-calling, email marketing and networking to raise brand awareness
- 5+ Years of SaaS Sales to Alternative Investments experience
- Hunter, new logo acquisition experience a must with proven ability to over-achieve quotas
- BA / BS degree from accredited 4-year institution
- Background in SaaS technologies is a big plus, Sales & Alternative Investments is a must
- Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management tools i.e. Salesforce
Apply now for more information.
*We have numerous roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh at: +1 (646)381-2067.