NY, United States
Harrington Starr is currently working with an innovative provider of Treasury FinTech Software Solutions at the enterprise level. Our client is looking to expand their pre-sales team and is eager to recruit a talented enterprise level Pre-sales professional with a thorough understanding of the treasury corporate and capital markets space and a track record of leading sales success.
The ideal candidate will be a charismatic pre-sales generalist with good experience in RFP’s, RFQ’s, Proof of Concepts and Demo’s.
- Strong network of contacts at the senior levels in large banks; ie MD’s or C-suite
- Proven track record of selling enterprise level Core Banking software and services to the financial markets
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- 5-10 years of pre-sales experience across all aspects
- Strong educational background, 4 years Bachelors degree required
- Capable of offering an Enterprise Software solution focused sale
Your role will be partnered with a sales rep to introduce Treasury and material solutions to your network of contacts and to grow your potential client base through meetings, network and various other routes to market.
My client has an exceptional reputation for delivering best-in-class technology to the financial services market and are constantly looking at ways to develop their product. Additionally, the company has put a real emphasis on their culture and the successful applicant will be joining an innovative, ambitious and welcoming team.
We have numerous sales, marketing and senior roles across all aspects of Financial Technology in North America so if this role isn’t suitable but you are interested in a new challenge please contact Ricky Singh on: +1 646 381 2067